Monday, December 22, 2008

25 Days of Christmas: Number 4

Number 4.

Last minute shoppers.


This is really not so much something I enjoy about the holidays as so much it is that I find humorous. Why do men wait until the last minute? You wait and everything is gone off the shelves. You have to fight through more people than if you had gone weeks before. And, the prices are not really all that much better.

I worked at Bath and Body Works through the Christmas season (twice actually, I will save that story for another blog) and you would not believe the numbe ro fmen that would fly through around December 22-24 and ask what we had as far as gift baskets (the bigger the better). They would normally take my first suggestion. Done and done.

Wow dude. Such forethought! Such insight into your wife! She has found herself a gem!

No comments: