Monday, December 15, 2008

25 Days of Christmas: Number 12

Number 12.

Chirstmas lights.

I love white Christmas lights. I do. I like having them on inside the house, with no other light for illumination. I pretty much abhore bright lights of any type. I thank Timmy and Sarah for that weirdness. Anything over 25 watts is too much for me in the evening. Anywho, Christmas lights provide the perfect amount of light. And they are so pretty. I used to dislike the colored ones, thinking that they were totally uncool, but I have since changed my mind. It's really not too bad having cool old fashioned lights to illuminate the indoors or outdoors. I almost want to keep them up year round. I used to do that in college, but since I have been out, I have grown up and realized they are called Christmas lights for a reason.

No comments: