Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Dan's the Man

Well friends, my apologies for not blogging over the past few days. I know it's hard to live without my daily ramblings. It's been a very busy weekend/week for me. I am a little out of sorts and my schedule has been off work wise, so again I apologize that my life has gotten in the way of my usual boredem.

I know you enjoy hearing about my Dunkin Donut run-ins, encounters with the strange, and random happenings with Evie, but I have something a little more exciting than that happening in my life.

I have someone I need to introduce you to, friends. One of the many reasons for my lack of blogage. His name is Dan. And he is my man. Yes, it's true. JB has been found by a wonderful man from her church (and I am not sure why I am talking about myself in the third person). Anywho, I figured you would probably start hearing more about him and I didn't want you to be out of the loop.

I hope you hear many thrilling stories of our adventures in the near future.

Crazy, huh?

Yeah, I know it took me a while to settle on the idea too. I'll leave you to ponder the excitement that is my life...

Meanwhile, enjoy this little gift from my heart to yours:

2 comments:

Steven. Mr L. Lammy. said...

WHAT?!?!!? you tell us this news via your BLOG?!?! what the crap! i expect more details here, jennyb!

tp said...

also, i would like pictures. that is all. oh and i love you :)