Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Tori!!!!!

HAPPY 26th BIRTHDAY TORI!!!!!!!!!

My baby is growing up! This blog is dedicated to my beloved Tori. We have been through a lot together and I have loved all the memories we have shared.
Remember the day the gas got a little out of control at the gas station?
Remember the time you fell in a bush on "musical day"?
Remember when I fell out of the car?
Remember when we were driving home from Thanksgiving break and talked on the phone the whole time?
Remember the day we would go to the weight room to lift and were surrounded by some of the biggest men we have ever been in contact with?
Remember..."MOVE OUT OF THE WAY, WE HAVE A SITUATION HERE PEOPLE!!!!" ?(makes me giggle even writing that)
Remember planning for the BAD and trying to get everyone to see the "vision"?
Remember our ER visit very early in the morning?
Remember going to the beach and reading Potter?
Remember family dinner nights?
Remember our Cool Beans visits where you had to cut me off from my Snicker Frappes by 6PM?
Remember our Busch Garden visits and ALWAYS getting pelted with rain on Apollo's Chariot?
Remember when we were chased by the zombie men?
Remember watching Hocus Pocus and making crafts?
Remember going to the Outback every year when we go to the OC Convention Center?
Remember the coloring book that had the picture of David from the Bible, I cut it out and gave it to you with some encouraging words? ;)
Remember our fun roomie reuniouns and getting dressed up to go out to eat?
Remember going to Applebees with our girls?
Remember playing Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter video games? (The best was when your dad caught us in our blanket "fort" trying to beat the troll that was running rampent through Hogwarts)
Remember our Rita's runs (Rita's what?)?
Remember..."Move over mama's tryin' on her boots"?
Remember the Holy Ghost party?
Remember shopping at Michaels and other random stores for crafts and then watching movies, being crafty, and eating some delicious taco ring?
Remember Williamsburg with your dad? ("He actually corrects the tour guide...it's really embarrassing")
Remember playing Quelf?
Remember Tracie's wedding weekend of fun?
Remember the sanity flower?

Tori, I love you. I need someone like you in my life (as in I need you to stay in my life...since you are already here. This comment was for Fockel and our little miscommuncation this morning). You make me smile. You make me laugh. You are always there even when others are not. You always, always support and encourage!! So, have an amazing birthday. You deserve it!!!

No comments: