Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My Letter to MARS


Dear MARS Snackfood,


Thank you so much for sharing with us your holiday M&M's. I enjoy that at Halloween, I see festive black, orange and purple M&M's. And, when Easter rolls around, the pretty pastels. Christmas M&M's are my favorite though. They are not only packaged in beautiful Christmas wrapping, but also very delicious. There is an added measure of yumminess when you eat an M&M that is decked out in holiday colors. Green, red, and white. I especially like the mint flavored ones; however, these aforementioned M&M's bring me cause for great concern as these mint chocolates are only distributed around the Christmas season. Why is that? Do you believe that mint chocolate M&M's can only be used during this time of year? Some of us enjoy a good mint M&M all year round.


And, while we are on the subject, what about the other glossed over holidays including Kwanzaa, Flag Day and Martin Luther King Jr.'s birthday? Where are these alleged holiday M&M's? Perhaps I have caused you to rethink your biased advertising and packaging. I would hope that in the coming years you will reconsider your intentions. Good day to you.


A Concerned Customer,

Jenny M. Baldwin

No comments: