Sunday, November 30, 2008

25 Days of Christmas

I can't believe Thanksgiving is over and now we are rushing into the Christmas season! Yikes. I always tell myself I will be more prepared for the upcoming Christmas holiday, and every year I feel like I am doing everything at the last minute! We shall see how it all goes. My lovely friend Tracie and I were hanging out about a month or so ago and she told me she not only had already bought all her Christmas gifts, but had also wrapped them all as well! It's people like you Tracie that make me feel like I am slow on the uptake. You know what I mean? But, I love your crazy Type A personality Tracie...I really do. So, I am going to be ambitous this year and do the "25 Days of Chrismas" Countdown on my blog every day, sharing with you all my favorite things of the season, and giving myself one more thing to do this season. So, I know I am a day early as it is only November 30, but chances are I won't post anything on Christmas Day anyways, so here goes:

Number 25.

Pee-Wee's Christmas Special.

You used to see this played on TV every year, but I suppose there is a lack of Pee-Wee Herman lovers out there anymore. Good thing my brother owns the movie. And also subsequently lost said movie. So, good thing you can You Tube the delightful Christmas Special. Timmy and I grew up watching this show (Heather was a little less thrilled by the humor). And while I am pretty sure our parents did not want us watching this show, Timmy always found a way to watch it when they weren't around..and I with him. So, here is a clip from the opening montage of the movie. Come on, you know you wanna watch.

No comments: