Monday, January 5, 2009

Welcome Inside Jenny's Head

You know, I was going to write a totally cool blog and I have seemed to have forgotten what I was going to discuss.



I suppose there are many topics I could mention here, as it is my own personal blog, but I find that unless I have some witty story to share, it's just not going to be fun for you to read, my devoted reader.



So, allow me to throw some randomness your way. Once again, this vessel may explode unless I start extracting useless information/memories/thoughts/opinions in your general direction.



I went to a Ravens game about a week ago. They were playing the Jacksonville Jaguars and the win placed us into the NFL Play-offs baby! After last season, it was nice to win some games this year. I would like to consider this the year of "redemption".



Timmy told me that many businesses are keeping their prices and skimping out on their goods. For example, ounces are a smidgen fewer in glasses. You get less food on your plate. How simply scandalous!



Welcome back to the Baltimore commuters. While I despised the fact that I was the only person working last week through the holidays, I did enjoy the lack of cars on the road and the drive home was positively exhilirating! I could actually get my car speeding into the double digits!!!! EEK! I found myself mumbling a bit this morning on my way to work when I saw all the heavy traffic (I was secretly hoping that people just stopped working all together and/or found various forms of travel). Then I brightened at the thought that this means I am now no longer the only person in America working! Wa-hoo.



I am starting to miss all my friends. Ok, not so much starting...as I am just continuing to miss them more and more. Whatever happened to our "let's all live on a cul-da-sac when we're married" idea? Hmm? It could totally work! I think a nice central location such as Baltimore would be perfect--o!



So, how about all the new TV shows starting this week, huh? I get a little ADD at the thought. I find myself needng to pencil it all into my organizer. Then I have to stop and remember that none of this is very important in the grand scheme of life! God is my God, not the bloody TV.




Ok, was that random enough for you? Welcome to my head.

No comments: