Monday, October 6, 2008

Funny Quote from the Nephew

My sister and her family came into town for the Michael Phelps parade this weekend. Tori also stopped in, so we had an amazingly fun weekend. It just so happens that Tori and I were down at my sister's house last weekend to go to Busch Gardens, so it has been two weeks of visiting with her and her family.


Well, on Sunday, my sister and her family (husband Michael and all four kids- Liam, Nathan, Eliza, and Jacob) came with me to my church. We went to pick up Nathan in the nursery and I walked past a friend I know from my weekly small group, so I stopped to say "hi". A few seconds later I hear my sister laughing hysterically. After saying goodbye to my friend, I asked my sister why she was laughing. Apparently, my oldest nephew Jacob, upon seeing that I stopped to talk to someone says to her "Oh, good!! Aunt Jenny has other friends besides Tori".


Yes nephew, it's true. I do have more than one friend.

1 comment:

Fohner Family said...

Too funny! I can't wait to have kids just so I can hear hilarious stuff like that!