Monday, October 20, 2008

Bringing Up Old Skeletons...

Hello friends!

Hope you are all well. I was online this morning and found my old blog!! How exciting. I was reading it over and it's so amazing to see how far I have come, but also to see how I am so much the same person today. I wrote this blog while I was on staff with Campus Crusade for Christ. I was 24 and in the middle of raising support for my full-time ministry. As I read over it a little today, I am a little shocked at how insigthful I was!! I almost feel less spiritually mature now then I was during that time. Hopefully not. Haha. Anywho, I thought I would post the link so you could take a gander at what I was going through during that time. Sometimes you don't realize how God is working until after the fact, so this has been eye opening for me and hopefully you can glean something about God from my experiences.

www.rockintheblogger.blogspot.com

Enjoy.


Love,
JB

No comments: