Monday, August 18, 2008

I "awares" you about my weekend.


Hung out with my roommate Laura this weekend (Is it "roomate" or "roommate"? I think it's "roommate"...I could just as easily have googled it and saved us all the time, but oh well). Speaking of "google" my brother has decided he wants to invent/create something that turns into a verb...such as "I don't know, why don't you just google it?"I wouldn't mind getting a piece of some of that delicious pie. YUMM-O.

The highlight of this aforementioned weekend, besides running out for coffee, reading at Borders, watching a little too much of the Dog Whisperer, and my inability to make a decision at the Friendly's ice cream counter resulting in me walking away from this place without ANYTHING, was laughing our behinds off at the world around us. Not sure how we end up laughing so much. I think it comes from my lack of filtering my thoughts and her amazing ability to love the adventures she finds herself in when with me. It's really not a stretch to say that mundane trips to Target, for example, turn out to be ridiculous.


This reminds me of the time I went to Target with my friend Angel and I actually inquired about a guy that worked there. I saw him every single time I was there. He always checked me out. haha. By that I mean, he would actually scan my items at the register. His name was Jeremy and I decided to call him my "Target boyfriend" (like I am in an episode of Seinfield or something). We would pass some witty banter around. He would comment on all the things I was purchasing. We laughed about how his pens would always go missing. I mean, some really enjoyable conversations....And then one day...GONE! Just blows my mind. Where did he go? So, I asked and found out that my alleged boyfriend couldn't even tell me that he tossed the Target gig to work at a Food Lion.

Then one night, we (Angel and I) were shopping and he came in!! He was talking to a friend about how Food Lion pays better and thus the appeal of him quitting. It was refreshing to see his face again.

Wow, tangent.

Anywho, so it was a great weekend. i have fallen in love with Cesar Milan, the dog whisperer. Never really watched this show until I moved in with Laura. It's somewhat enjoyable actually. I enjoy how he speaks with his little accent. "I need to awares you about the dog's behavior"
"I rehabilitate dog and train the owner". So cute.

Ok, I am done writing.


ASTA PASTA.

No comments: