Monday, March 16, 2009

River Dance (We'd Like to Remind You That There's No Flash Photography In The Theater And That Smoking Is Strictly Prohibited, And Now. Riverdance.)

I got a phone call the other day from my sister's mother-in-law, Mary Kay. She and I both have this obsession with Ireland. She actually has a lot of Irish blood in her, while I...well, I have a smidgen. BUT IT ONLY TAKES A SMIDGEN PEOPLE!!!

Anywho, she called to ask if I would like a ticket to see Riverdance, since they were at the Hippodrome Theater in Baltimore.

WOULD I EVER????

I mean, so very awesome. 


It was a wonderful evening. Very inspiring. Super lovely.

And I braved this night, after another root canal! Go me. 

My tooth was ok, but while my face was numbed up on drugs, I bit almost straight through my lip! Yowzers.

Here, a taste:


No comments: