Thursday, March 5, 2009

Bathroom Mishap.

Today, I hit up Shopper's Food Warehouse. Before I schlep my way to Evie's home, I usually go to the store to pick up a few items for the day. 

This day was no different. However, I had to pee so badly that I found myself in the nasty bathroom in the back dungeon.

I have never really ventured into this bathroom before (maybe once or twice), I try to avoid it at all costs. 

Side Note: Dan, you can pick your jaw off the floor, I know it's shocking to think I have not used this bathroom much in the past. But. I really haven't.

Anywho, I was using said bathroom when I hear someone come in and all of a sudden my door is flying open and I am staring into the face of a middle aged employee. 

"Girl" she says to me, "You gotta learn to lock the door!!"

"I did!" I say. (Who forgets to lock the bathroom door?)

She responds with, "That happened to me before in here".

Ok then. So it's possible these doors don't lock properly then?? And it's not a user error?

The add insult to injury, I frequent this grocery store so often that I see her face every morning as she check s out my food...

Stellar.




No comments: