Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Heather Oberle=Supermom

Has it felt like 8 Forevers since I last blogged? It has to me. Sorry for being MIA, but between two kids at work, nice weather, busy weekends, and practically living with my boss...things have gotten a bit crazy. 

It's not for lack of things to blog about. For sure, I am always finding something I would like to share with you all, it's just lack of time anymore! What I would give to have no life again...


Ok, totally kidding on that. 


Anywho, so I am now here to ask you to vote for my sister in Richmond's "Supermom Contest"!!! She was nominated by a neighbor friend and my brother-in-law has asked that I "work the internet like it's my job" to solicit votes.

All I can say is she really is a great mom and I hope I can be just as good some day. Between all the class projects, library time, driving to soccer practice, cheering on the sidelines, being her children's advocate, wiping noses, making the best homemade applesauce this side of the Nile, and even teaching her children about Jesus, she is a hard working woman!!

So, if you know her but at all, I implore you to send in a quick vote to richmondmom.com

Not sure what she wins, but I am sure it's great and much needed.
Thanks!!

No comments: