Friday, May 29, 2009

What's New With You?

It's interesting. I was going to blog today in a list format because there is so much to catch up on, but before I gathered my thoughts I was scrolling through some of my friends' blogs and lo' and behold Steven has also used a "list"!! So, I swear I'm not stealing your idea Lammy...just continuing the new trend!

Here goes:

-For some reason I am currently obsessed with catching the Tyra Banks Show (sometimes we cut our walks short so I can come back to watch it, I'm not proud of this)

- I L-O-V-E coupons!!! I have become a coupon junky. Even cutting out coupons for other people who may use the ones I won't. Does this make me like, old?

-Most days I am covered with spit up and poop (not mine) by the time I get home. Ah, life with a baby...

-I get to see my college girls this weekend. WOOT! Nothing like chick flicks, croqueting, Taco Ring, and gabbing to spend a weekend.

-Dan and I are celebrating our 7 month anniversary today. Yay us!

-I learned about freezing grapes from Dan's roommate Aaron. They are the BOMB DOT COM! Try it. I find they are more filling in the frozen form and they make great ice cubes.

-The entire Inner Harbor reeks of dead, rotting fish. Literally even Federal Hill stinks. And I thought the gross chicken crap was bad in Salisbury. 

-Eliza's maternity leave is over in TWO WEEKS. FREEEEEDOOOOOOOOM!!!

-I'm excited for summer. Even though I will be working throughout the summer months, I am looking forward to some pool action and warm weather. Also, there will be weddings, trips, family visits and the like!

-Last weekend, we went to a wedding that had a catered chocolate bar. It was so yum-double-o, I actually hit it up like three times (shhh).

-I might (might) have a small tan. Although most would still consider me "fish belly white", I don't care because I see some color!

-Now I don't feel so silly asking for an iced coffee and Dunkin Donuts as the weather is finally warm enough for one. 

-I FINALLY HAVE HEALTH INSURANCE!




No comments: